2014年11月5日星期三

Sleepless Night(s)

Slowly...........it is an habit.......i wake up early in the morning and slept late at night. 
I don't know why? could be stress disturbance?, or could be too energetic? or it is a kind of sickness or aging?
I am serious in all things in my life, I am not a carefree, feel free and easy people....though I wanted to be. My friends said this could be the cause.
My face does look tired sometime, but moving up walking around is just fine for me..
I eat good  food and drink good. I have good appetite.
I just turn 50+.........is not old right?
Somehow, i know the reasons............all none of the above. I am me, I know whats going wrong. 
Sleepless nights ............I enjoy. 
I have extra hours to read books, to see TV program and online.........its a gifted hours. 

妈妈