2014年2月16日星期日

1415

14 February, I wake up early in the morning, rushed to airport, to fly to Sibu.
I was high up in the air on Valentine Day and I missed you. I closed my eyes in tears.
It was a busy day.
Jean was to Kolej Laila Taib to collect her gown.
Not forgetting it was a last day of Chinese New Year celebration, the Chap Goh Mei.
We had a good dinner at local restaurant and it was packed of guests.
We enjoyed watching nice fireworks from 10th floor of RH Hotel.

15 February, was another excitement.
It was her day! Jean official graduated from Kolej Laila Taib, diploma in Business Management.
The graduation ceremony held in Kingwood Hotel, Sibu.
The Ceremony started at 10:00am and ended at 12:00 noon

15 February marked the end of her Diploma studies in her life....
I am looking forward to her degree graduation soon.




妈妈